November 1, 2014

This is

2c049b57e054c47c525e3ccda32761f7

Bricks wrapped in autumn leaves
Houses shielded under frosts
Hearts veiled with frail hopes,
And the red of the trees spilling drops in open souls.
This is what I see on the roads I walk.

Paths of solitude in yellow and faint light
Flowers trembling in silence waiting for the night
Thoughts rolling in the midst of buried times,
And the black draining off the reasons that just came to mind.
This is what I hear when I step inside.

Birds cutting skies and drawing lines
Storms bringing the unrest to sheltered lies
Days craving for the balance of old sites,
And the white whispering to wishes that hold all the past.
This is what I’ve locked and need to push aside.

1. There is much beauty without until disquiet disturbs within. Nice work.

Liked by 1 person

2. you make magic with words…

3. I can smell the damp rot of autumn in your words. I can feel the first frosts of November in your words. Good work!

Liked by 2 people

4. Your words dance in my imagination, wonderful.

5. “Birds cutting skies and drawing lines”

One of the best lines I’ve read in some time!

Liked by 1 person

6. Reblogged this on Mirroring the World and commented:
    Feels Lonely, but Sounds a Whole Lot Like Solitude…

7. Unlocking and pushing your vision is working for your blackboard. Keep going. My whispering wish is to read all the more of your work.

8. Beautiful, lyrical writing, spilling drops of black and white into the open souls of passers-by. What has been locked away spills over into the world, hinting to its hidden presence, as you have revealed it here.

Michael

9. You are very good at capturing settings and feelings. This was an awesome poem. Thank you!

10. As the wind blows free, I feel the need to let go and allow the coming storm to wash me clean. Sorrows of the past held tightly based on loyalty. Trapped by disingenuous reasons as to why I shouldn’t continue on. Fly free O moments of the past. Like leaves on a tree, come to settle on the soil. Decompose and fertilize the days to come. Enriching the heart to love once again.

Whether it is simply my mood today or a reality I had to realize. Your words opened up deep wounds within me and allowed me to see them clearly. You are truly a brilliant writer who not only writes for yourself but for those who experience your deep and rich heart of expression.

11. Very beautifully done. This is a role model poem for me, as I aim to paint beauty and feeling with my words, while still following a straight and understandable line.

12. I see a lock on your heart and it’s not your lock. You’re looking for the key, and maybe in all the wrong places…

13. Beautiful minds and souls make the words come alive. Very good work. Thanks for sharing.

14. This is why I love fall. The leaves provide nature it’s own canvas — and whether they provide a canopy to walk by or the road we walk on — they still paint a portrait that calms the soul. Thanks for the invitation to drop by your blog. I enjoyed it.

15. A very well crafted poem that is really evocative. Your use of sensory perception and imagery is well thought out. I can almost hear those leaves rustling in the wind:

“This is what I see on the roads I walk”… “This is what I hear when I step inside.”

Well done.

16. Your poetry is beautiful. If you’d like, you can take a look at my author blog too. http://www.jungsturmnordsternekompanie.com

17. I could actually see the silence of the winter walking its path on the earth. So beautifully expressed! 🙂

18. LOTS OF LOVE & BLESSINGS…

19. Fantastic! Very evocative and hauntingly beautiful.